In the land of chocolate, waffles, french fries and Audrey Hepburn. I'm set.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow How the Time Flies

I can not believe I have fallen so far behind!! Since I last wrote I have visited Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Amsterdam, London, and Berlin. And I am getting ready for my last big trip to see my lovely friend Willa in Copenhagen (where she has been studying abroad for the semester.

I am going to post some pictures, and then I will add comments about it later. That way at least there are some photos up (mostly for my parents, being that everyone else, I think, has facebook).

Prague:

Outside of Prague's famous Estates Theatre--Don Giovanni 

 Famous Jewish Cemetery, which was a source of inspiration for the creator of Berlin's Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
 Lennon Wall

Clearly I would make a good Winston Churchill
 Kafka Museum

 Classical Music Concert

At a bar called Propaganda:  Full of Communist Memorabilia and this... :)

Prague's Zoo...one of the best in the world

HEDWIG :)
Even Angelina and Brad visited this zoo with their kids! 

Now off to the ballet to see Swan Lake!!

 Statue based on one of Kafka's short stories outside of the Jewish District. Dressed up for Halloween

 with Pebbles Flintstones
 Vienna:

Famous Ferris Wheel from the Third Man!!














Bratislava:




No comments:

Post a Comment